Presented by the Alumni Association of Elmhurst College:
As an Elmhurst College senior, someone has acknowledged your hard work and dedication to the College and has nominated you for the
Senior of the Year award.
What is the Senior of the Year Award?
The Senior of the Year Award is an honor bestowed on a well-rounded Elmhurst College senior who exemplifies the following characteristics:
- Commitment to scholastic aptitude.
- Dedication to campus involvement.
- Passion for continuing the Elmhurst College tradition.
What are the requirements for the Senior of the Year Award?
Candidates for the Senior of the Year Award must:
- Be a degree-seeking Elmhurst College senior, graduating in May 2018. (The student need not be a graduating senior, although students may apply for the award only one time during their EC career.)
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have spent at least 4 semesters at Elmhurst College.
- Not have gone through the Senior of the Year nominating process prior to this year.
How can I be a candidate?
Candidates need to complete this form and retrieve two faculty / administrator / staff
/ fellow student recommendation forms
by March 2, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
The Senior of the Year nomination packet must include:
- This completed resume form and essay (see below).
- Two (2) faculty / administration / staff / fellow student recommendation forms from DIFFERENT sources on campus (i.e. not two coaches or two English professors
or two fellow students).
Finalists will be notified no later than March 16, 2018 by the phone number and email address listed on the information form of the Senior of the Year application. Please contact Alumni Relations at (630) 617-3600 with any questions.
All fields identified by an asterisk ( ) are required for a valid nomination.
Please fill out all that apply, indicate years participated and positions held:
||In the box below provide a 200-300 word typed essay answering, "What
legacy will you leave at Elmhurst College
upon your graduation?"
Please choose two members of campus (faculty/administration/staff/student) to complete a reference form on your behalf. They will be emailed further instructions on completing that step of the process. Please remember that the two references must be from DIFFERENT sources on campus (i.e. not two coaches, not two professors from the same department, and not two fellow students).